Pixelz360 (here forth referred to as ‘’Us’’, ‘’We’’, ‘’Our’’ or ‘’Service’’) operates www.pixelz360.com.au (the ‘’Site’’ or ‘’Website’’). This page will outline the current responsibilities and policies regarding how we handle your personal information while carrying out our business.
While developing the policy, we have considered the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988.
These APPs provide information and govern the correct procedures for collecting, utilizing, disclosing, storing, securing, and disposing your personal information.
You can receive your personal copy of the Australian Privacy Principle from The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s (OAIC) website https://www.oaic.gov.au.
Collection Of Information And Its Use
While using our site, you will be asked to provide us with your personal (identifiable) information. These will be used to contact or identify you in the future. This information may include but is not limited to your name, address, card number and contact number.
How We Use Your Information
Unless it is required by law, we only use the information you provide to service you more efficiently. Or to convey to you some information that is necessary to you.
We will not be using your information for any other purpose unrelated to us, our business, or our services.
And before using any of your personal information, we will always ask for your consent where necessary.
Storage of Your Personal Information
We as a company are dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your confidential information. Additionally, we will retain any information longer than necessary. Occasionally, we may use third-party services to store your personal data; some of these sites may be in foreign countries.
We will only transfer your information to third-party service providers when we are confident that adequate safeguards are in place to protect the data’s integrity and security. But you should know that these foreign service providers follow their country’s laws, which may differ from the regulations we follow in Australia.
Like many other websites, we collect information your browser sends, known as the “Log Data”, whenever you visit our website.
This Log Data can include details like:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- The pages of our site that you have visited
- The date and time of your visit
- The time spent on those pages
- Other statistics information
Additionally, we utilize third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect, monitor, and analyze this data.
We collect cookies to provide a personalized experience when visiting our sites. Cookies are small data files, potentially containing an anonymous and unique identifier, sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Essential Cookies: These types of cookies are necessary for smooth site navigation and feature usage. They are considered “First Party” cookies. Without them, certain services, like displaying content based on your device type, cannot be provided efficiently.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies offer insights into how visitors use our site. Allowing us to analyze traffic and understand their user behaviour. These cookies are issued by a third party, Google Analytics, and do not collect personally identifiable information. This means that all the collected data is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These enable our site to remember your preferences. Preferences can be anything like your region, providing enhanced, personalized features. They may also remember any customizations you’ve made to text size, fonts, or other parts of web pages.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies come into play when you share content via social media buttons or engage with our content on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The social network may record these interactions, which may be used for targeting or advertising purposes.
By using our website, you have agreed to give us permission to collect cookies as described above. If you wish to decline cookies or delete them from your computer in the future, you can adjust your browser settings.
Please refer to your browser’s “Help” section for guidance on this. Please note that modifying cookie settings may impact certain features on our website.
We highly prioritize the safety of your sensitive information. However, please be aware that no Internet transmission or electronic storage method can be 100% secure. While we employ Australian Government-approved measures to safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.